Thumb Spica Splint With Wrist-Salo Orthotics
A Thumb Spica Splint provides additional stability, immobilization and support to MP and CM Joint, metacarpal bone of the thumb and the carpal bones. Reduce the pain you feel when pinching or gripping small objects. This thumb splint realigns the MP joint (the middle joint) and stabilizes the base of your thumb to relieve the grinding pain of arthritis.
A thumb spica with wrist splint is used to stabilize and immobilize the MCP and CMC joints, metacarpal bone of the thumb reduces pain in the joints. Molded with thin, lightweight polypropylene. A Thumb Spica is a seamless splint that supports the thumb and limits wrist motion to reduce pain experienced when gripping or pinching.
Feature & Benefits
- Carefully designed to support the thumb and wrist to allow protected hand function.
- Ideal for Gamekeeper’s and Skier’s thumb, the Thumb Spica is thin enough to be worn comfortably under gloves.
- Useful in Wrist injuries (ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain) & carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Recommended for those experiencing thumb tendinitis and basal joint arthritis.
- Felt pads are included to provide cushioning where needed.
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration.
- It does not support micro-organism’s growth.
- Washable, odor-free, tough, resilient and lightweight.
Usage: -Thumb Support,
Size: – 12cm X 7xm X 6cm
Brand: -Salo Orthotics,
Material: – Velcro Straps, Ethafoam & Polypropylene,
Gender: – Unisex,
Color: – White,
Manufacturer Code: -306,
HSN Code: – 90211000,
Weight: – 25g,
Closure Type: – Velcro Straps,
Categories: – Wrist & Thumb
Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.