Foot Drop Splint (AFO) Static With Full Padding-Salo Orthotics
Our Foot Drop Splint with Detachable Plate is helpful in gait abnormality in which the dropping of the forefoot happens due to weakness, damage to the peroneal nerve or paralysis of the muscles in the anterior portion of the lower leg. It serves to raise the foot high enough to prevent the toe from dragging and prevents the slapping.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Adjustable flexion straps provide a gentle stretching of the plantar fascia and Achilles tendon.
Plantar flexion Contractures.
To prevent Equines Conditions.
Muscle Tightening and Runner’s Cramp.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Allows for controlled application of a prolonged stretch on the Plantar Fascia and Achilles tendon.
- Lightweight, sturdy, one-piece flexible Shell.
- Adjustable bilateral Dorsiflexion straps.
- Comfortable padded calf and ankle straps for additional comfort.
- Shaped with toe wedge for additional stretch on plantar fascia.
- Detachable derotation bar for easy adjustment.
- Useful for bed ridden Patients under critical care.
- Open heal area to prevent heal sore.
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration.
- Does not support micro organisms growth.
- Washable, odour free, tough, resilient and light weight.