Sarmiento Brace | Humerus Fracture Brace Regular
A Sarmiento brace is for humerus fractures provide support to stabilize the limb, but early function encourages gravity alignment of the bone fragments. These braces are easy to apply for humeral fracture and adjust the velcros as per patient’s requirements.
Sarmiento Brace for Humeral Fracture Treatment
This brace is used to immobilize and maintain compression for fracture alignment and healing for distal or mid shaft humerus fractures. Suitable for distal end humerus fracture.
Features & Benefits:-
- Applies soft tissue compression around the humerus, controlling its segments.
- Humerus fracture splint from Sarmiento relies on gravity for returning one’s bone to its normal position.
- Shell of the deloitte brace is a rigid polyethylene that is lightweight and durable.
- This brace is laminated with closed cell foam lining.
- Three straps that secure the rigid components of the brace allow one to maintain this compression as swelling subsides and one’s arm muscles diminish.
- Double compression support with bivalve Foam Padding for full comfort.
- Velcro strap for easy adjustment.
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration.
- Does not support micro organisms growth.
- Washable, odour free, tough, resilient and light weight.
Material of Product
This product has made from Velcro Straps, Fabric, Ethafoam and Polypropylene.
This Elbow Extension Splint is available in Regular size.
Large, Medium, Small