Recently added item(s)
Orthopedic Protector Finger Splint-Salo Orthotics
240.00 – 270.00
Finger Splint is used in the Condition requiring support and immobilization of interphalangeal joints. Dislocations and sprain during sports and cushed fractures due to accidents.
Features & Benefits of Orthopedic Protector Finger Splint
- Fracture of distal interphalangeal joints.
- Collateral ligament injury of the distal interphalangeal joint.
- Protection from nail bed injuries of fingers.
- Shaped to fit fingers, poly propylene tubing provide protection and comfort for corns, hammertoes, finger lacerations, ulcerations, enlarged joints and more.
- Gentle compression aids in reducing swelling.
- Tubes are hand washable and reusable.
- Two Buddy Loops to provide two point pressure and slipping of rolling.
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration.
- Does not support micro organisms growth.
- Washable, odour free, tough, resilient and light weight.
Large, Medium, Small