Recently added item(s)
Orthopedic Protector Finger Splint
Finger Splint is used in the Condition requiring support and immobilization of interphalangeal joints. Dislocations and sprain during sports and cushed fractures due to accidents.
Features & Benefits of Orthopedic Protector Finger Splint
- Fracture of distal interphalangeal joints.
- Collateral ligament injury of the distal interphalangeal joint.
- Protection from nail bed injuries of fingers.
- Shaped to fit fingers, poly propylene tubing provide protection and comfort for corns, hammertoes, finger lacerations, ulcerations, enlarged joints and more.
- Gentle compression aids in reducing swelling.
- Tubes are hand washable and reusable.
- Two Buddy Loops to provide two point pressure and slipping of rolling.
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration.
- Does not support micro organisms growth.
- Washable, odour free, tough, resilient and light weight.
Large, Medium, Small