Malleable Finger Splint
Static Finger Splint is used in the Condition requiring support and immobilization of interphalangeal joints. Dislocations and sprain during sports and cushed fractures due to accidents.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Condition requiring support and immobilization of interphalangeal joints For use on fingers or thumb as part of a hand rehabilitation program
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-slip foam lining provides a secure hold even on the distal phalanx.
- For use on fingers or thumb as part of a hand rehabilitation program.
- Eyelet holds traction lines securely and makes it possible to apply distraction at the MP or PIP.
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration.
- Does not support micro organisms growth.
- Washable, odour free, tough, resilient and light weightthe elbow.
Large, Medium, Small