Recently added item(s)
Knee Genu Valgum And Genu Varum Brace
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- This Brace is used to manage Knee Valgum & Knee Varum deformity.
- Used for controlling a “knock-kneed” deformity.
- Used to control “bow-legged” deformity such as Blount’s Disease or Tibial Vara in pediatrics.
- The Knee can be locked in a standing position.
- Used in Osteo-arthritis and rheumatoid deformities.
- This brace is recommended as a conservative treatment option by AAOS.
- Designed with 3 point pressure system without knee joints.
- Shares pressure on knee joint replacement.
- May reduce the risk of further damage of the knee ligament structure.
- The brace uses leverage to decrease stress to medial, or inside aspects of the knee.
- Allows an early improvement in alignment which helps eliminates an abnormal gait or limp.
- Relieves compartmental stress.
Large (15"-17"), Medium (13"-15"), Small (11"-13"), XL (17"-19"), XS (9"-11")