Humerus Fracture Brace| Sarmiento Functional Brace High Up
A Humerus brace is for humerus fractures provide support to stabilize the limb, but early function encourages gravity alignment of the bone fragments. These braces are easy to apply for humeral fracture and adjust the velcros as per patient’s requirements.
Humerus Brace for Humeral Fracture Treatment
This brace is used to immobilize and maintain compression for fracture alignment and healing for distal or mid shaft humerus fractures. Suitable for distal end humerus fracture. The brace, by principle of soft tissue containment, supports the fracture and limits inter fragmentary motion.
Features & Benefits
- Applies soft tissue compression around the humerus, controlling its segments.
- Humerus fracture splint from Sarmiento relies on gravity for returning one’s bone to its normal position.
- Shell of the deloitte brace is a rigid polyethylene that is lightweight and durable.
- This brace is laminated with closed cell foam lining.
- Three straps that secure the rigid components of the brace allow one to maintain this compression as swelling subsides and one’s arm muscles diminish.
- Double compression support with bivalve Foam Padding for full comfort.
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration.
- Does not support micro organisms growth.
- This Humerus Brace is washable, odour free, tough, resilient and light weight.
- For full shoulder immobilization
- Adjustable Velcro straps maintain desired compression
- Lined with hygienic foam for comfort
- Allows the elbow movement for fast recovery
- Soft hook and pile suspension strap passes across chest back, arm under opposite arm.
Material of Product
This product has made from Velcro Straps, Fabric, Ethafoam and Polypropylene.
This Elbow Extension Splint is available in Regular size.
Large, Medium, Small