Recently added item(s)
WHO Full Cock Up Hand Splint For Stroke Patients
Hand Splint, W.H.O. Full Cock Up Splint maintains a functional position of the hand and wrist and keeps the wrist and fingers in extension that is in a functional position.
Hand Splint, W.H.O. Full Cock Up Splint is used in Radial Nerve Palsy as a static splint For Spastic Hand.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- It helps in avoiding flexion contracture in stroke patients.
- Used in Radial Nerve Palsy as a static splint For Spastic Hand/Rheumatic/Arthritic Disease.
- It holds the wrist and MP joints (Large Knuckles) of the fingers straight to reduce stress on muscles and tendons, making it a great night splint for arthritis sufferers.
- Flexible padded stays protect the fingers to lessen the damaging effects of arthritis and certain neurological impairments.
- The wrist and the metacarpal joints are supported in a neutral position.
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration.
- It does not support micro-organism growth.
Large, Medium, Small, XL, XS
There are no reviews yet.