Hallux Varus Splint Toe Straightener-Salo Orthotics
Hallux Varus Splint helps to check to occur of a pediatric/congenital pathology and as a rheumatic or post-traumatic condition. This connective tissue pathology is treated with surgical procedures followed by good quality Splinting. This Splint also is known as a bunion splint.
Features and Benefits
- Helps in correcting the Hallux Varus excessive medial deviation of the great toe.
- It can be worn at night to prevent further deformation and to relieve pain.
- Used after bunionectomy or arthroplasty surgeries.
- Used to check and control the movement of the big toe to point inward toward the other toes.
- Useful for those with a stiff or floating great toe, putting on a shoe or walking can be a challenging task.
- This Splint System applies a low-load, prolonged duration stretch (LLPS) directly across the joint axis.
- Using the hallux varus splint worn on the big toe, the shrunken soft parts (capsule) of the base joint of the big toe are expanded and the progressive malpositioning of the joint is corrected.
- Maintains medial/lateral arch.
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration.
- It does not support microorganism growth.
- Washable, odor-free, tough, resilient and lightweight.
Material:- Velcro Straps, Ethafoam & Polypropylene
Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.