Recently added item(s)
Hallux Valgus Splint (Bunion Splint)-Salo Orthotics
A Hallux Valgus Splints provide non-operative treatment solutions to help alleviate symptoms and hallux valgus pain, pressure, discomfort and skin irritation.
Hallux Valgus Splint Bunion Splint
Features & Benefits
- To maintain optimum position of great toe in varus neutral.
- To be worn at night to prevent further deformation and to relive pain.
- The splint returns the foot to its natural shape, protects and relieves the painful bunion.
- Malpositioning of the foot joint is corrected by means of the splint worn on the big toe.
- Maintains medial arch.
- To stabilize the surgical adjustment of the toe.
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration.
- Does not support micro organism growth.