Recently added item(s)
Femur Brace For Femoral Fracture
Femoral brace for treating fractures of Femur after removal of plaster cast when the process of fracture union is in the last phase.
Post Operative Femoral Fracture Brace
Features and Benefits
- Used for shaft fracture of femur.
- Femur Brace is for post-operative for immobilization of fractures by compression of vascoelsatic soft tissues.
- For fracture alignment by means of the polypropylene tongue which encourages early healing.
- Patients are more comfortable than in the plaster cast.
- Femur brace can be used in emergency to provide temporary partial immobilization, in cases of fracture of Femur.
- Two halves of the brace grip all around the fracture area like a pair of claws/clamps.
- Non-weight bearing knee and ankle exercises can be instituted while the fracture union is in the last phase. So there is early recovery of joint motion and muscle power, as compared to the ” continuous plaster cast till final union”, i.e. rehabilitation period is shortened and there is less chance of muscular atrophy.
- Does not support micro organism growth.
- Washable, odour free, tough, resilient and light weight.
Large, Medium, Small, XL