Recently added item(s)
Dynamic Extension Hand Splint For Stroke Patient
A Dynamic Extension Splint is an extension assist splint to bring mobility to the interphalangeal joints.
Dynamic Extension Hand Splint Uses & Benefits
Part of hand rehabilitation program that incorporates a static, static-progressive splint.
Features and Benefits
- Dynamic Hand Splint supports tendons repairs.
- Maintains wrist extension.
- Helps to bring mobility to the interphalangeal joints.
- Part of hand rehabilitation program that incorporates a static, static progressive or dynamic outrigger splint.
- Non-slip foam lining provides a secure hold even on the distal phalanx.
- Malleable Splint can be easily adjusted.
- High grade rubber bands for movement of the extension & flexion.
- Each rubber band delivers required traction force.
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration.
- Does not support micro organisms growth.
Large, Medium, Small
There are no reviews yet.