Coccyx Cushion Seat For Tailbone Pain-Salo Orthotics
1,120.00 – 1,210.00
An orthopedic medical seat pillow is used to provide support or pain relief in broken, injured and fractured, tailbone, coccygeal, sacrum, chronic, sciatica, nerve, coccygectomy, spinal cord. The specially designed vacuum in the center relieves pressure thereby reduces lower back pain. Enables painless sitting without direct pressure on the episiotomy stitches, hemorrhoid or inflamed coccyx.
Features & Benefits
- It is used to minimize pressure on the lower thighs.
- Helpful to Piles Patients due to contoured wedged shape.
- It is designed in a way to position the hips for better posture and alignment.
- The front of the cushion is curved which minimizes pressure on the lower thighs.
- Best for the car, sofa, park bench, wheelchair, desk, garden, folding, Windsor, and wooden chair in home and office.
- Wedged Shape- The angle of this pillow can help restore the lumbar curve in your spine while rotating your pelvis which reduces strain on the lower spine.
- Quality PU foam with proper air ventilation pores.
- Removable & washable absorbent velvet cover.
- Suitable for skin contact.
- It does not support micro-organism growth.
- Odor-free, resilient and lightweight.
|Size||Regular & Large|
|Product Weight (Approx)||Regular (500g Approx), Large (600g Approx)|
|Material||PU Foam, Velcro Straps & Velvet Cover|
|Color||Black & Blue|
|Closure Type||Velcro Straps|
|Product Code||406 (Regular) & 406A (Large)|
Additional Information: –
Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources, digital images or display settings.