Carpal Tunnel Splint (Cock Up Wrist Brace)-Salo Orthotics
A Carpal Tunnel Splint is ideal for sprains, strains, and control of carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms. The ability to fit your wrist and hand snug and tight, for total support. Palmar and dorsal stays control wrist flexion, while the lightweight design is perfect for all-day use. There’s no other wrist guard like it. Adjustable straps secure the support around your wrist.
Features & Benefits:–
- A single strap system makes application easy, quick and comfortable.
- The frame is constructed of high-strength polypropylene.
- Liner is constructed from high-grade foam and is ergonomically shaped for fit and comfort.
- Adjustable Velcro straps provide a controlled and anatomically-accurate movement of the wrist.
- Unique, open palm design is minimally invasive and limits obstruction of a user’s grip.
- Non-corrosive materials, ideal for water sports.
- It is easy to apply and remove. Velcro strap provides a secure fit around the wrist.
- Ideal for protecting acutely injured wrists and can be used for children and adolescents. It is not recommended for use as a skateboarding or rollerblading wrist guard.
- Used as Carpal Tunnel Splint in cases of early cast removal & Minor fractures of the wrist & distal forearm.
- Useful in Rheumatic Arthritic Disease.
- It is also useful in Bursitis/Tendonitis.
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration.
- It does not support micro-organism growth.
- Washable, odor-free, tough, resilient and lightweight.
Large, Medium, Small, XL