Buddy Finger Splint-Salo Orthotics
A Buddy Finger Splint is designed for the treatment of hairline fracture, arthritis, soft tissue injuries, immobilization of the fingers following fractures & post Surgical dressings.
Buddy Finger Splint is used for soft tissue injuries & arthritis immobilization of the fingers following fractures post-surgical dressings.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to apply loop and wrap design holds fingers securely together.
- Use one or two Buddy Loops as needed for control.
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration.
- It does not support microorganism’s growth.
- Washable, odor-free, tough, resilient and lightweight.
Large, Medium, Small