Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFO) Leaf Type Splint-Salo Orthotics
Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFO) Leaf Type is designed to reduce muscle tension and lateral stability for the entire foot and ankle. Back side of the AFO is padded with foam lining and AFO is Made from using quality grade polypropylene, these artificial feet orthotic aids are used in case of weakness from dorsiflexion of the foot. Made available in medium and large sizes, these aids are washable, odorless and light weight.
Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFO) Leaf Type Splint Uses & Benefits
Used in cases of weakness of Dorsiflexion of the foot Foot drag due to hemiplegia or CVA Drop foot due to peroneal nerve injury or sciatica nerve lesion Unique comfort curve on calf muscles reduce pressure Point and muscle tension. We are engaged in manufacturing a quality range of Orthopaedic Splints Appliances that are used when discomfort are caused due to twist or sprain or for fracture management. The use of quality raw material in the manufacturing of these Orthopaedic Splints Braces provides both support and compression. Moreover, our Ankle Foot Orthoses can be customized as per the requirement of our clients.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High level of wearer comfort due to anatomical shape at calf and leaf spring action type footplate.
- Thin and flexible footplate for easy wear with shoe and easy trimming.
- Raises the front of the foot while the leg swings through.
- Provide control of foot posture during walking.
- Heat moldable splint.
- Low profile with open heel.
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration.
- Does not support micro organisms growth.
- Washable, odour free, tough, resilient and light weight.
- Made of robust, durable Polypropylene.
- Designed for right or left foot use.
- Encourages improved toe clearance in normal gait.
- Available in sizes Medium & large.