Ankle Foot Orthosis (AFO) Leaf Type Calf Padding-Salo Orthotics
This AFO from SALO Orthotics aids in swing phase toe clearance and reduce plantar flexion impact in early stance and allows natural heel strike. Its thin walled polypropylene construction has been optimized for increased resilience. The unique comfort curve on calf muscles reduce pressure point and muscle tension..
INDICATIONS FOR USE
Used in cases of weakness of Dorsiflexion of the foot Foot drag due to hemiplegia or CVA Drop foot due to personal nerve injury or sciatica nerve lesion Unique comfort curve on calf muscles reduce pressure Point and muscle tension.
We are engaged in manufacturing a quality range of Orthopedic Splints Appliances that are used when discomfort are caused due to twist or sprain or for fracture management. The use of quality raw material in the manufacturing of these Orthopedic Splints Braces provides both support and compression. Moreover, our Ankle Foot Orthosis can be customized as per the requirement of our clients.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High level of wearer comfort due to anatomical shape at calf and leaf spring action type footplate.
- Thin and flexible footplate for easy wear with shoe and easy trimming.
- Raises the front of the foot while the leg swings through.
- Provide control of foot posture during walking.
- Heat moldable splint.
- Low profile with open heel.
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration.
- Does not support micro organisms growth.
- Washable, odour free, tough, resilient and light weight.
- Made of robust, durable Polypropylene.
- Designed for right or left foot use.
- Encourages improved toe clearance in normal gait.
- Available in sizes Medium & large.