Coccyx Orthopedic Foam Seat Cushion for Tailbone And Sciatica
Coccyx Orthopedic Seat Cushion with a cut out at the back near the base of the spine is beneficial to relieve pressure on the tailbone of the spine. This pillow is made from Foam which makes it sturdy and highly durable. It can be used to relieve pain in other chronic pain conditions, inflammatory pain or to relieve pressure on the back and pelvic area. It helps to provide relief from lower back pain, numbness and point pressure on a tailbone due to sitting for long periods. The seat cushion helps to promote healthy posture, spine alignment, reduced back pain, more blood flow to the lower vertebral column.
Long distance commuters
Patients who are recuperating from tailbone surgery
Seniors (work well on geriatric chairs)
Coccyx Cushion Prevents these conditions:
Pressure ulcers and bed sores
Various chronic pains and discomfort from long hours of sitting.
• Cut-out design takes pressure off your spine contoured surface for buttocks, hips and thighs.
• Ergonomically supports better than normal cushion.
• Reduce any discomfort or pain from sitting.
• Facilitates better recovery experience from surgery.
• Studded non slip base ensures cushion stays in place.
• Lightweight for take-anywhere comfort.
• Sciatica and lower back pain relief.
• Hygienic velvet cover off for easy washing.