SOMI Brace (Sternal Occipital Mandibular Immobilizer)
A Somi Brace controls lateral flexion, extension and rotational movements of cervical vertebrae.
Features & Benefits:-
- Helps in the anterior and posterior skeletal point system.
- Used in improper neck curve, neck pain, and neck deformity.
- 4 piece construction: Stermo (chest bone support), occipital (back of head support), mandibular (lower jaw and chin support) and cervical & thoracic support.
- Easily shaped and fitted to patient’s form with a wide range of possible adjustments.
- May be fitted onto the patient when they are lying flat.
- Somi Brace is used minimally unstable fractures.
- Designed in high-quality plastic & amp foam padding.
- Lightweight, airy, highly adjustable and easy to install.
Size:- Adult & Child
Material:- Hook & Loop Straps, foam & Polypropylene Plastic
Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.