Dennis Brown Splint Foot Abduction Brace for Club Foot
A Dennis Brown splint is used when the foot is smaller than the normal foot or the foot may point downward or the front of the foot may be rotated toward the other foot or the foot may turn in, and in extreme cases, the bottom of the foot can point up.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Dennis Brown Splint’s bar is made up of high-quality and lightweight aluminum and has a knob to adjust the distance between the splint which should be equal to the shoulder length.
- Adjustment of foot abduction and abduction according to medical requirement and infant patient’s condition.
- A unique ankle strap ensures the heel to fit inside shoes.
- It helps in preventing relapses when the last plaster cast is removed.
- Dennis Browne splint must be worn full-time for two to three months and thereafter at night.
Available in five sizes for different ages of infant patients.
2.75", 3.5", 3", 4.5", 4", 5.5", 5"