Humerus Brace High UP
Code : 202
To immobilize shoulder motion and maintain compression for fracture alignment and healing for upper one third humeral fractures.
Indications for Use
Functional brace indicated for closed diaphyseal fractures of the humerus.
The brace, by principle of soft tissue containment, supports the fracture and limits interfragmentary motion.
Features & Benefits
- For full shoulder immobilization
- Adjustable Velcro straps maintain desired compression
- Lined with hygienic foam for comfort
- Allows the elbow movement for fast recovery
- Fits left or right
- Soft hook and pile suspension strap passes across chest back, arm under opposite arm
- Suitable for skin contact, does not absorb perspiration
- oes not support micro organisms growth
- Washable, odour free, tough, resilient and light weight